Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Gouache paints: coneflowers sketch

 


I became curious about gouache after watching a demo from youtube. I tried it yesterday and it's interesting. I think I want to know more how it is used. What I got yesterday was this coneflowers sketch.

In life, sometimes there will be a situation that will make us stop from doing what we want to do. For me, when I'm not painting that means I have something more important to attend to. That happened since three weeks ago. 




9 comments:

  1. Well, Cora, everything that is to experiment and learn is always good, life is a constant apprepressment, you can not choose, you have to take experience and thus be able to choose the technique that we like the most as a regular.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is better to experiment so that we can make good choices. Thank you Jose, I appreciate your views.

      Delete
  2. Heel tof gedaan hoor ! Deze bloem vind ik geweldig maar kan ze niet houden in onze tuin ....
    Fijne dag verder !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simonne, how are you? I wish you all the best in your life and in your painting. Thank you for your continuous effort to visit my blog.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hello Rajani, thank you very much for your visit. Hope you are doing well.

      Delete
  4. Cora wonderful work with the Gouache. I have played around using it with watercolors but never painted solely with this medium. It is always fun to explore a new type of art form. Thanks so much for your sweet words and visit to my blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you also Debbie. I hope you have a good and blessed day.

      Delete

Your comments are very welcome.