Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2021

A Tree Trunk

 


Yesterday, the sun showed up a little bit so I went for a short walk. Along the way, I saw lots of leaves of beautiful colors and some types of mushrooms scattered on the ground. What a wonderful day, I said to myself. I felt very thankful that I could still experience and enjoy such nature's beauty. About this tree trunk, I doodled it months ago while trying my  new purchased watercolor paper. 

 May you all have happy days ahead.

Sign of Autumn

2 comments:

  1. Well, I like it a lot, very loose, subtle and with that imprint that this technique gives.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tree Cora...it is always fun to draw and paint bare limbs. Such pretty colors you used to capture the bark. Loved seeing your fall foliage. Enjoy the rest of the week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome.