Pages

Friday, August 10, 2018

My blog got a problem but now fixed

Yesterday and until this morning, my blog was being redirected to widgetserver.com every time it was being opened. I sent a message to Blogger Help Forum about the problem. A certain Mr. Irsah replied and gave me an instruction how to fix it. I followed the instruction and fortunately it worked. So, the problem is now solved. Thank you very much. If I understood the instruction right, it has something to do with one of the widgets I installed in this blog, and it has to be removed. Now, my blog is back to normal.😊
Have a nice weekend to every one.





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting--discovered exact same problem in my blog this AM.
    Glad yours is OK now. Happy Painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your blog is OK now. Happy painting too.

      Delete

Your comments are very welcome.