Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Roses in 20 minutes

I did this in a hurry today because I'll be going to my weekly sport activity. While waiting for the time to drive to the sport hall, I decided to pick up my brush that was lying on the table. So in 20 minutes I produced these pink roses. This time I have no photo to look at, only my thought of climbing pink roses.
I remember sometime ago I read an advice from one blogger that if you want to practice often with your painting, you must see to it that your brushes are standing in a corner where you can always see them. Otherwise you forget to use them. In my case, the blogger is right.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cora. This is a lovely watercolour. I don't know whether I would be able to produce a watercolour in 20'. It usually takes me much longer no matter the subject. I've also been told that it is better to paint regularly although sometimes it is difficult to find the time. However, as the saying goes : where there's a will there's a way. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik denk dat dat waar is, ik leg vaak papier en penselen klaar voor de volgende dag, zodat ik kan beginnen wanneer ik wil.
    Prachtige rozen Cora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anna for your nice comments.

    Dank je wel Judy. Ik zag jouw mooie stokrozen in je blog. Misschien ga ik ook dat proberen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twenty minutes? Fast, loose, fabulous!! Well done :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, thank you for your nice comments. the size of the painting is about 6.5"x8", so it is small that's why I am able to finish it in about 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome.