Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Our old orchid plant

I cropped from this painting the image I used in my previous post for my Christmas greetings. This old orchid plant has not been giving us flowers for some time but when I gave it a bit of care, suddenly it bloomed with amazing colors in return. So, my small deed to the plant gave me something back to enjoy.

A happy, healthy and fruitful 2018 to everyone. 
I will be on travel again for two months starting this week. I hope I will be able to post something during this period. If I can, I will spend time visiting and enjoying your blogs. Thank you blogger friends.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good wishes for 2018, Cora.
    I love the delicate design and colors in this one.
    I love orchids and have moderate success with them. Sounds like you have the magic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cora - such a lovely painting of your orchid. It certainly appears that your TLC made it just blossom. Take care and have a great day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very welcome.